Every candidate admitted into a program must be aware of the following fees payable to the organization. All fees should be paid at or forwarded to our office or any branch of First Caribbean International Bank indicating on each lodgement the purpose of payment. Please note that there may be additional costs and fees associated with each program (covering textbook, application, uniform logo, external examination fee, assessment ). Kindly speak to a program coordinator at the office by visiting or calling us directly. All tuition fees paid are payable in advance of the start of each program. Payment plans are also available.
Cost for Hotel Training Programme
- Total cost J$20,000 without team Jamaica certification (8 weeks)
- Total cost J$10,500 with team Jamaica certification (8 weeks)
- On the job training (practicum) during weeks 6 & 7, assessment during week 8
- Food handler clinic
- Cohorts: January, March, June, September, November.
- 3 options for classes: Mondays and Wednesdays 6 pm-8 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-8 pm or Saturdays 9:30-1:30 pm (9 Saturdays)
Tuition cost(including exam and course material) for TPDCO certification program
- $10,000 (24 hours) spread over 6 hours for 4 days
M.T.H has a no-refund policy with the exception of special circumstances such as serious illness verified by a medical certificate. Any other such circumstances and the amount refundable will be decided by M.T.H on an individual basis. Students should be absolutely sure and very serious with regards to studying at M.T.H before paying the tuition. As a privately operated institution, we have limited spaces available in each course. If a student fills a space without any intention of completing the program, they are disenfranchising other students.
Please note that no financial assistance is available through SLB to students at MTH. However, you can try and access loans through your bank or through our affiliate micro loan facility. If you need a letter to assist you, please feel free to inform us.
Payment policies (visit or call the MTH office). All fees are subject to change without notice